analytics

slide

Culture

Do You Know Who I Am ?

5 comments

  1. Excellent shot. Btw very thanks for stopping by my blog. You have a great blog here. Keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sekhar for stopping by my blog as well :)

    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely colours in this one. Nice shot...

    The picture you commented on in my blog is a digital manipulation. You didn't think I captured real fairies did you? :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the comment about the photo Nirdesha.

    No seriously I thought that you have captured fairies :p. Ok back to reality LOL. I was asking about the scenery because it’s really an eye catching one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep the scenery with the lake was taken somewhere near anuradhapura and the mountains from kandy lol

    It's a digitally manipulated image done by combining several pictures and stuff

    ReplyDelete