analytics

slide

Culture

Refresh Yourself!


 
Location : Lower Ohiya - Sri Lanka

10 comments

  1. hi
    so beautiful.it is 100% natural.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This visual itself is so refreshing. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It really is refreshing !
    What is the aperture size and shutter speed here?
    I guess you used a tripod.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your comments Shifan, Paresh & Silent!

    @ Silent
    Sorry and I just updated the exif :D

    Shutter speed : 1/6s , Aperture : f20

    I used aperture priority mode and changed the aperture to f20. By doing that I forced the cam to set a lower shutter speed /long exposure (with poor lighting was at the scene)

    Yes, I used the tripod too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an amazing picture. It looks really refreshing...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I bet the water's gushing at 100kmph. Truly refreshing sight.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for your comments Frieda & Harumi,

    @ Harumi
    It was not gushing in that high speed. I got this effect by using a slow shutter speed.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow.. so the speed is redefined with a cam trick. :D Cool.

    ReplyDelete