analytics

slide

Culture

Sadness Under The Moonlight

adjust your monitor brightness and contrast to see all gray scale levels for better view   [Common Tailorbird/ Orthotomus sutorius]

   And she sings to the wind
   Without moving her lips,
   "Come to me, my love, come to me and make my life complete"

   *Wording stolen from the internet



   PS: I took this snap day before yesterday in my home garden and I wanted to share it with you all without wasting much time.
   Hope you all gonna like it.

10 comments

  1. Oh my!!what a pic!!speaks volumes,anjana.i'd say this is one of ur best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous. I always enjoy your interpretations of it. You might like this site http://www.iwrotethisforyou.me/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning shot Anjana. B&W suits best for it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @md;
    Thanks for your wonderful comment. Ya, I think this is one of the best or the best so far. I like this very much and that’s why I posted it this soon .. =D

    @seesaw;
    Thanks and I’m so happy to hear that you like my work here. wow! That’s one cool blog ha? love it! thanks a lot for the link.

    @sachira;
    Thanks for the comment mate. yep! It gave a totally different mood to the pic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! I'd say one of the best pictures I have come across your blog. Lovely. The B&W affects are awesome.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wonderful...like the pose of the little bird
    was this actually taken at night? If so what were the settings?
    Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @bliss;
    Thanks & Welcome to my blog!

    @silent
    Thanks for the comment. I took this shot around 5.30 in the evening and I just converted it in to B&W using Photoshop.

    If you move cursor over the image you will find the Exif of the snap.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The B&W makes it quite unique and emotion packed. Splendid shot!

    ReplyDelete