analytics

slide

Culture

Remember The Titans


Location : Kandalama- Sri Lanka

13 comments

  1. Hi Anjana,

    Welcome back ! Great capture as always and like the new facelift :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Silent,

    Thanks a bunch!

    It's so nice to see a warm welcome back greeting as soon as I did my post.

    I remember that you liked my facelift previously :D If you need any help to give a facelift to your blog let me know. I can help you in that too :)

    Btw hope you are doing great too!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Comeback! Hope everything is well with you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Google warns me every time I visit you or Kirigalpotta. Following is the warning Please check;
    "anjanaon.blogspot.com contains content from kirigalpoththa.blogspot.com, a site known to distribute malware. Your computer might catch a virus if you visit this site.
    Google has found malicious software may be installed onto your computer if you proceed. If you've visited this site in the past or you trust this site, it's possible that it has just recently been compromised by a hacker. You should not proceed, and perhaps try again tomorrow or go somewhere else.
    We have already notified kirigalpoththa.blogspot.com that we found malware on the site. For more about the problems found on kirigalpoththa.blogspot.com, visit the Google Safe Browsing diagnostic page."

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Paresh! Yep, I’m doing ok.

    Magerata,
    Thanks a lot! I thought it’s just a browser bully as sometimes it does too many checks :) Not only me even some others blogs get the same warning and all of them have a link to Kirigalpoththa. I’ll inform him about this too.

    For the moment I had to remove Kirigalpoththa from my bloglist cos when my blog loads it checks the Kirigalpoththa for updates.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey bud, about time you made a new post,& a really good one too,well come back!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah, welcome back Anjana! and what a striking scenery to start with! Hope there will be more pics.

    About that warning thing, I never got it, maybe cause I haven't visited K's blog in ages as he hasn't updated it for months. Wonder if it got hacked.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are back, that's wonderful!! I'm looking forward to lots of your beautiful pictures :)
    I'm fine - just a bit overworked (as always) and soon I'll have to move to another job)
    Have a great weekend
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks all for your lovely comments!

    Amila,
    Yeah bro, I think it’s about time :) How are things with you? Is the house is done?

    Harshi,
    I got few pics. Not as much as I like though:(

    Hmm… I got it few times while checking your blog:) But it’s not consistence… here and there they popup the warnings :D

    Frieda,
    Good to know you doing well! Hmm work work work ….. lol that’s nice… you can simply take on photography as your new job then :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. woooooow!what a come back!!pls dont disappear again!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Maithree,

    Thanks and welcome to my blog!

    md,
    thanks a lot. I'll try my best to stay alive this time :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. I see. That's too bad.

    And about my blog also giving a warning, I had no idea. Anyway if K's site is having an issue, maybe I'll also remove it for the time being. Let me know if it comes up again.

    ReplyDelete