analytics

slide

Culture

Solitary life


Location : Dehiwala, Sri Lanka

8 comments

  1. Thanks for your comments!

    @Paresh,
    miss you always ... ;)

    @Silent,
    vanish????? who me???????? ...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are back! With a fish portrait (scary one...). I took a portrait of a fish, too (in the Polaria in Tromso) - one day I'll post it, too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, I just observed that I got confused and wrote my comment under the wrong picture (sorry!!).
    This is a lovely composition, too...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where have all the birds gone?

    Fine blend of green and black with shadows, builds a good contrast. Feel sorry for the poor bird. Was it the only one in that aviary?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your comments everyone!

    @Frieda,
    No worries and sorry for the confusion made by the new layout! :) I have taken quite a few Fish pictures and have posted them earlier in the blog (you can see them in the archive)

    I'm looking forward to see your fish portraits!

    @Harshi,
    No! There was small flock, but this is the only one who was in the water at that time.

    Btw this place is a part of the Zoo and these birds are not captives.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Water? Just noticed that wasn't a turf.

    And it must be nice to live in a zoo and still be free.

    ReplyDelete