analytics

slide

Culture

Where were you all this time?


Location : Dehiwala - Sri Lanka

5 comments

  1. Have to ask you the same :)
    Cool outlook....everyones whitewashing their blogs these days. mine needs a facelift too i guess.
    btw nice to see you back and wish you a happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol..It's a valid question to most of us. seems to be everyone was away from blogging in the latter part of 2011

    Thanks! nice to know that you like my new look ... :P of course this is the best time of the year for a face-lift! if you need any help just let me know ok?

    wish you a happy new year too! yep, nice to be back and see you soon ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. A befitting title as SM says. :D

    Great closeup! And the new theme is cool, especially with the slideshow and format.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your comment Harshi!

    he he! that's what I told you :P

    cool! glad that you too like my new look :D even I think it looks more cleaner/organized now

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here's another one back from hibernation! That's one Crazy owl,man, reminds me of the legend of the guardians.

    ReplyDelete